Water is essential to maintaining your home and your health.
We use it in all aspects of our lives - from cooking and cleaning to bathing and drinking, so it's vital that it be as pure and fresh as possible. For this reason, Culligan offers a variety of water treatment options. From state-of-the-art water softeners to reusable cooler bottles, Culligan makes it safe and convenient to have clean, refreshing water as a part of your everyday life. Below are just a few of the ways Culligan water solutions can improve your health and home.
- Use less soap and cleaning products with soft water, saving you time and money!
- Plumbing lasts longer with soft water by reducing mineral buildup that clogs pipes and lowers water pressure. Your hot water heater and other water using appliances will last longer as well, and run 20% more efficiently – reducing costly energy and repair bills.
- Clothes last longer, stay softer and remain brighter with soft water - hard water leaves mineral particles in the weave of most fabrics causing them to look dull and dingy.
- Rust or acid stains won't darken your fixtures, and glasses and dishes won't streak. Floors and tile will be easier to scrub with soft water because you won't have the film and soap scum that hard water creates.
- No more soap buildup on your skin. You will be softer and healthier when your skin’s natural oils are allowed to remain and aren't covered by a mineral buildup. Soft water also reduces irritation from soaps and shampoos for those with sensitive skin. With soft water, a little soap goes a long way!
- Diminished razor burn: soft water causes the razor to glide more easily across the skin and causes your razor blades to last longer.
- Hair is softer and easier to manage when there isn't a buildup of minerals coating it. This means it is easier to brush and de-tangle.
- Rough, dry skin will naturally diminish when washed in soft water. Colored hair will stay bright and radiant longer with softened water.
- Drinking water is essential when dieting or exercising. Healthy, great-tasting water is an easy alternative to sugary sodas and juices. Save time and money while drinking healthier!
- Keep your family healthy and hydrated with pure, refreshing water from the tap or a cooler.